1. Make no mistake: don’t leave the room without sunscreen. It must – even in the office and on a cloudy day. Only SPF will protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet light, age spots, and premature aging.
2. You may not know, but know that lips burn in the sun more often than other parts of the face. A balm with a high SPF factor will soften them and protect them from damage.
3. Keep the facial tonic in the fridge, and it will refresh your skin in the summer heat. For example, the Eco beauty series has a product in a convenient spray format: it contains organic pink and chamomile water and a huge amount of antioxidants!
4. Don’t forget about the scalp. Sunburn in this area is not only painful but can also lead to flak. Process the parting with sun protection or wear a headdress.
5. Do not give up exfoliating – regular skin renewal is necessary even in the summer. Choose a device to cleanse the skin or scrub, leave the acids strictly for the evening, and not forget about sun protection.
6. Lay on fresh fruits and vegetables is the best investment in skin health. Especially in the summer, in a season when the choice is huge, and the prices – lower. Look out for blueberries, blueberries, kiwis, oranges, papaya, and strawberries rich in vitamin C. 7. Try a new way to remove unwanted hair. If you’re used to a razor, summer is the best reason to switch, for example, to wax strips. So you less traumatize the skin, which becomes more sensitive from exposure to the sun, and longer keep the legs in perfect condition. The secret to success is scrubbing before the procedure and moisturizing after.
8. Give a fight to the rashes that appear due to the heat and humidity. Carefully cleanse the skin, help it to renew, and maintain additional care with antibacterial components. If inflammation occurs on the chest and shoulders, give up synthetic tissues in favor of flax and cotton.
9. Wear sunglasses to protect the delicate skin around the eyes from wrinkles and premature aging. Moisturize with a special cream – the same as for the face, will not suit!
10. Take care of your hands because they give age: the skin on the brushes is predisposed to the appearance of wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
Use a cream with SPF, which protects against photoaging and increases skin elasticity.
11. Pay special attention to the cleavage area: protect it as carefully as the
face. The skin here is even thinner and drier, which means that it suffers from the aggressive influence of the sun much more strongly.
12. Help the skin regain a healthy hydration level and minimize the damage to rest on the
beach. Choose remedies with aloe vera extract – they instantly soothe, cool nicely, and help to keep the tan.
13. Think about giving up the harmful effects of the sun altogether, replacing it with a guard-tan.
Modern tools – for example, in the spray format – are straightforward to apply and distribute so that even a beginner will cope. Just a couple of hours – and your body shines from a golden but safe tan.
14. Do you like to relax by the
pool? You will have to run to the shower every time you get out of the water: chlorine destroys the top layer of skin needed to retain moisture. Wash it off as soon as possible, and at the end of the day, apply an intense moisturizer.
15. If redness appears on your skin in the heat, try to wash with cold water – it will narrow the capillaries.